DAY 7 - TIKAL, GUATEMALA - (B,L,D)
This morning it is time to depart for another highlight of ths exciting tour. Hidden in the midst of rainforests teeming with wildlife
are enormous ceremonial cities with magnificent Temples and Pyramids
built by the mysterious Mayan people.
An exciting excursion over the border to the TEMPLES OF TIKAL in Guatemala - the most fabulous site of all!
Overnight stay at the Jungle Lodge Hotel
situated within the heart of the Tikal National Park and only a short walk
from the Central Plaza.
Imagine the colourful ceremonies where human
sacrifices were offered to the Gods. Listen carefully and you will hear the still-beating heart of a dying
Civilisation . . .
"America, say historians, was
peopled by savages; but savages never reared these structures; savages never
carved these stones."
Stephens, Explorer (1839)
DAY 8 - DEPARTURE - (B)
The adventurous can get up before dawn to watch the sun rise from the top of Temple IV.
Breakfast is followed by free time to explore more on your own, visit the museums or relax by the swimming pool. Your private driver/guide will arrive at your convenience to transfser you to
Flores Airport for the morning or afternoon flight to Belize City or Guatemala City or any other destination that has been pre-arranged.
The adventurous can add a CANOPY ADVENTURE TOUR an exhilarating experience near the Tikal National Park.
You can fly like Tarzan on a series of safe platforms and cables, formerly accessible solely to scientists and photographers, installed in the beautiful leafy trees. At the Canopy Tour you
will be able to view jungle life from a bird's eye perspective and enjoy soaring from tree to tree. This tour through the forest treetops offers you an exciting experience high above the forest
floor. It is fun and daring, but safe. Watch and listen to the toucans, parrots and monkeys playing in the trees while you take in the beauty of the jungle.
This tour can easily be combined with
any resort on the cayes.
Turn your island
vacation into an adventure tour!
Please check our Tours List
|Mayan Experience Adventure Tour
||Double / Twin Rooms
- All rates are per person in US dollars.
- Minimum of 2 people travelling together.
- Tour can commence on any day of the week.
- All accommodations (with private bathrooms)
- All road transfers
- All tours with experienced and licensed tour guides
- Flights from Belize International to Flores (Guatemala)
- All meals - Full board throughout
- Under 2 years old. No Charge.
- 2 to 9 years. Half Price if sharing accommodations with two full paying adults.
- Over 10 years. Save 30% if sharing accommodations with two full paying adults.
- All our rates automatically INCLUDE 9% hotel tax
- All our rates automatically INCLUDE, 10% sales tax
- All our rates automatically INCLUDE any applicable service charges
- There are no "HIDDEN EXTRAS".
- International Flights. See Getting to Belize
- Departure Taxes and border fees
- Beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities - at your own discretion
Please contact us for further information:
Copyright © 1999-2014 Global Travel Club (BELIZE). All Rights Reserved.
Belize Dive Resorts scuba diving in Belize Scuba Diving Belize Scuba Diving Caribbean Scuba Diving Belize Inland Adventure Tours Diving Caribbean Belize Vacation Caribbean Vacation Blue Hole Scuba Diving Caribbean Honeymoon Belize Ecotourism Scuba Diving Belize Scuba Diving Caribbean Scuba Diving Belize Belize Caribbean Sailing Belize Vacation Caribbean Vacation Blue Hole Scuba Diving Caribbean Honeymoon Belize Ecotourism Scuba Diving Belize Scuba Diving Caribbean Scuba Diving Belize Live Aboard Diving Caribbean Live Aboard Caribbean Vacation Caribbean Honeymoon Belize Ecotourism Scuba Diving Belize Scuba Diving Caribbean Scuba Diving Belize San Ignacio Cayo Caye cayes islands xunantunich wildlife nature Belize, BELIZE, Belizean, scuba diving in Belize, belize, Belizeans, Cayo, San Ignacio, tours, tourism, ecotourism, ecotour, scuba diving, dive certification, dive travel, dive resorts, dive vacations, dive packages, dive resorts in belize, Belize Diving, scuba diving resort, scuba diving vacations, scuba diving packages, scuba diving tours, diving, snorkeling, snorkelling, diving in Belize, mayan ruins, temples, pyramids, medicinal trail, rainforest, jungle, vacation, travel, wildlife, adventure, nature,